Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
We got a new UNI-T UTD2052CL 2 channel, 50MHz bandwidth, 500MS/s sampling rate digital storage oscilloscope. This included a pair of probes kept in a clear plastic bag nearby.
- Dual channel bandwidth 50 MHz
- Sampling rate 500 MS/s
- Equivalent sampling rate 50 GS/s
- 5 mathematic functions: adding, subtraction, multiplying, division, FFT
- Internal memory 2 × 600 k
- Two switchable probes
- Print screen function
- Colour 7” LCD
- Built-in USB port for PC connection
Serial number is 0155339050043, hardware version 2.00 and software version 1.14 with a production date of 2016/1/6.
Connectivity & Manual
- Current (as of 2018) Windows USB drivers, please go straight to the WCH website for the CH372 driver version 2.8 or newer
- Windows DSO software is downloadable on this Google Drive link.
- UT2XXX SimpleDSO Linux-based control and capture software that is current (as of 2018)
- Older Linux software that may or may not work is downloadable here.
This was purchased by the Hackspace via Kraptv visiting a large test equipment manufacturer's company store. Probes included.