Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Equipment/W&T Serial Com-Server Highspeed
|Last updated||29 May 2013 19:19:51|
- Power device on; use menu buttons to set the IP address (or let it default to DHCP)
- Use the info menu to get the IP address
- For a port; configure baud rate, serial settings and mode (e.g. TCP with Port number)
- Telnet to that IP address and port
- and you have a one to one mapping with the serial bus.
See the manufacturers website if you want your COM1 or /dev/tty device to be mapped through (http://www.wut.de/e-58www-10-inus-000.php).
Manual is at http://www.wut.de/e-58w3w-10-inus-000.php.