Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
|Last updated||23 November 2018 18:15:36|
|Accessories||Cat5 Patch leads|
|Origin||Donation from kraptv|
|Location||under the red stairs|
- AKA a 3com 2952-SFP Plus
- works with all the LC SFP's we've got
- ssh logins work via radius against peoples ldap accounts, being in the Admins group gets you full access
- annoyance one: does not do the full command line by default, you have to enter: '_cmdline-mode on' and then '512900'
- annoyance two: needs ctrl-h for delete, does not work with normal backspace key
- latest firmware loaded
- we have two, the other is Equipment/je009a-2
todo / fix
- Give it a sane ssl certificate
- make the backup authentication thing work, atm _only_ radius users work