Equipment/Prologix GPIB-USB controller
|Prologix GPIB-USB controller|
|Last updated||29 May 2013 18:29:16|
There is a Prologic GPIB to Ethernet adaptor available in the electronics area. It connects a couple of meters to ethernet - and lets one do some automation on capture.
- MAC Address: 00:21:69:01:05:57 a
- Usually on IP Address 172.31.24.126
- Responds to 3040 discovery and telnet to port 1234
Typical use session:
- telnet 172.31.24.126 1234
- ++addr 10
I.e. telnet to the box, talk to GPIB address 10 - ask it to identify itself - and then proceed to measure the voltage (this will by default assume autoranging and adjust the settings as needed).
This device is *not* to hack - just to aid your hacking :)
* ADDR 6 -- Programmable Power supply/cycler * ADDR 7 -- HP8112 Signal generator * ADDR 9 -- HP3488A Electronic Switch Unit * ADDR 10 -- SOLARTRON SCHLUMBERGER 7150N Multimeter