Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
General Use Hand Tools
|General Use Hand Tools|
|Status||Good working order|
|Last updated||8 June 2014 13:22:18|
We have quite a large number of hand tools for general use -The Playwood maintained stock tends to be better quality and requires training to keep these tools in optimum condition eg chisels.
Among the general use tools we have:
- Electric Power Drills - Please try to keep the batteries charged
- Heat Gun - Labelled in its case on the shelf outside the metal workshop
- Hand drill(s) - handy for when none of the electric drills are charged and you need to do a few quick drilled holes in something
- Drill bits
- Wood Files/rasps
- Needle Files are in the drawer marked DRILL BITS (this should probably be labelled a bit better)
- Saws - located in the saw holder on the main bench in the middle of the workshop in various sizes, tpi, mitre and normal cutting saws.
- Tin Snips (for metal)
- Clamps - G/C clamps, screw clamps, quick clamps
If something's broken, please let the mailing list or trustees know so we can buy new to replace the item, rather than just bemoan the lack of working items! Thanks!