Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Guides/Bringing items to the space/Poster
Large Items and Projects
We have over 700 members, there isn't enough room for all of them to have a storage box, let alone be able to store items outside of it. So as per Rules 7 and 8:
Only members may store items
If you're not a member, your stuff may be removed, destroyed, or hacked at a moment's notice.
If it doesn't fit in your storage box:
- You MUST email the mailing list for permission for ANY item or project not fitting in your box before building it or bringing it into the space.
- Add a "Do Not Hack" sticker to the item. Your full name, email, and removal date are REQUIRED. (Hand written notes do not count.)
- Don't store items in the space, only bring them in when you will be spending time on the item
- If you won't work on it for a while please take it away again
- Once it's finished take the item home
Failing to complete the "Do Not Hack" sticker correctly means your item may be removed from the space.
For more details about bringing items to the space visit http://hack.rs/g/Junk
For information about the Hackspace Rules see http://hack.rs/rules
If you're uncertain about something, ask on the mailing list http://hack.rs/list