From London Hackspace Wiki
Guides to help you do things!
- Getting Started - A first introduction for people new to the Hackspace. Lots of links.
- Giving a Tour - A brief overview of how to give a tour to visitors.
- Maintenance - How to maintain and clean the space and it's equipment
- Bringing items to the space - Donations, loans, and personal storage.
- Planning an event.
- Filming in the space.
- Running a workshop - Because you might as well learn from our mistakes.
- Running a pledge - Raising money for new items for the space.
- One Hundred Things - Tell the world about your favourite London Hackspace secrets
- Contributing Code - Share your sauce!
- Inkscape for Laser Cutting - Because you don't want to learn QCad.
- SketchUp for Laser Cutting - Because you don't want to learn Inkscape.
- Illustrator for Laser Cutting - Because you're familiar with Illustrator and don't want to learn something else.
- PCB Fabrication - making your own PCBs, or specifically etching in the space.
Starting Your Own Hackspace
Womble Safety Guides
- Gas Canisters - How to safely reuse gas canisters/containers/bottles in your projects.
- Catering Equipment - Advice pertaining to food related womblings.
- Scrap Wood - What to look out for when re-using Wood and composites.
- Electrical Equipment - How to safely re-use electrical goods discarded by others.
All items listed as guides:
|Last updatedThis property is a special property in this wiki.|
|Accommodation||28 May 2013 17:32:31|
|BAD TV Night||17 September 2013 17:28:08|
|Beer Run||28 May 2013 17:47:08|
|Bioinformatics resources||26 January 2015 20:20:20|
|Bitlash||28 May 2013 17:52:02|
|Blood typing||28 May 2013 17:58:11|
|Discover Nanode||27 February 2016 10:36:22|
|DNA extraction and precipitation with ethanol / isopropanol||26 January 2015 20:21:50|
|DNA extraction using Chelex 100||26 January 2015 20:21:54|
|Equipment/HPC LS3060 Laser Cutter/QCad||23 December 2014 17:12:08|
|Equipment/HPC LS3060 Laser Cutter/Refresher||23 December 2014 17:12:09|
|Equipment/HPC LS3060 Laser Cutter/Software||23 December 2014 17:12:08|
|Equipment/MIG Welder/Refresher||20 May 2013 19:03:10|
|Equipment/MotorMaintenance||28 May 2013 19:12:03|
|Faceplant||11 February 2015 15:07:44|
|Flavour Powders||28 May 2013 19:27:42|
|Fundraising||28 May 2013 19:30:23|
|Gadget Geeks drinking game||28 May 2013 19:32:42|
|Gas Storage||28 May 2013 19:34:42|
|Git||28 May 2013 19:37:04|
|Guides/Bringing items to the space||27 January 2017 18:37:46|
|Guides/Bringing items to the space/Poster||28 July 2013 19:20:35|
|Guides/CateringEquipment||20 May 2013 19:09:14|
|Guides/Contributing Code||15 August 2015 16:14:11|
|Guides/Electricalequipment||3 September 2015 21:19:31|
|Guides/GasCanisters||3 September 2015 10:30:54|
|Guides/Getting started||8 September 2015 21:00:38|
|Guides/Giving a Tour||31 August 2016 13:49:26|
|Guides/Illustrator for Laser Cutting||24 June 2015 21:50:17|
|Guides/Inkscape for Laser Cutting||25 June 2015 11:38:51|
|Guides/OneHundredThings||5 March 2015 15:30:19|
|Guides/PCB Fabrication||24 March 2017 16:49:49|
|Guides/Photography and Filming||16 December 2014 23:17:59|
|Guides/Planning an event||21 May 2016 17:14:16|
|Guides/Running a pledge||1 July 2014 14:28:12|
|Guides/Scrapwood||3 September 2015 09:20:19|
|Guides/SketchUp for Laser Cutting||28 May 2011 09:07:45|
|Guides/Using the space||8 September 2015 21:00:58|
|Hack traditional instruments||28 May 2013 21:27:14|
|Hosting providers||11 May 2016 09:56:50|
|IRC||21 March 2016 18:38:14|
|Laboratory 24/EatingAndDrinking||22 July 2015 16:06:35|
|Laser Cutter/Instructions||30 December 2015 20:52:58|
|Laser Cutter/Lesson Notes||20 May 2013 20:58:25|
|Liquid Nitrogen||31 October 2013 21:54:50|
|Lost and found||8 December 2014 09:38:10|
|Mailing list FAQ||18 February 2015 21:06:47|
|Maintenance||1 November 2015 17:59:33|
|Maintenance/Adopt-a-Spanner||14 October 2014 10:36:55|
|Make and run an agarose gel||28 May 2013 21:58:50|