Hackspace Move/Key Projects
A number of key activities and the people coordinating them. Highlighted* projects have been identified as critical: they are prerequisites for other work, or they establish what we can initially do at the space.
Important: project statuses are not authoritative. Please speak to the project contact to find out what the current state is.
Hackney Rd, basic infrastructure
- Walls*: Paddy, Steve (Charles - workshop)
- Ventilation*: Paddy, Steve, Charles
- Lift*: Thomas/tgreer
Get a lift engineer out to verify that the lift really is safe to use and place heavy loads in.Insurance issues still to be addressed
- Power*: alisonw (Charles - workshop)
Door access: Mark/ms7821, tgreer
- Doorbot is installed. Trustees have override keys.
And at old space.
- Comms: Jasper, Thomas/tgreer (447_Hackney_Road/Networking)
Phone lines are connected by still being paid for, so we can't take them over. New line will be fitted 27/3/2013phone line now live FTTC internet ordered from Zen - will be done next week, Weds 10th AM.done
- Waste: Jasper
Hackney Rd, legal/regulations
- Fire safety (exits, extinguishers, lighting, etc): Russ
Hackney Rd, functional areas
- Workshop: Charles/solexious
- Floor has received first coat of paint! (Excepting the dirty metalworking room, to be done later)
- Walls are constructed for woodworking and dirty metalworking rooms.
- Wetlab: Will/will-h, biohackers
- Electronics(incl EtchTank): Eugene/mentar
- Darkroom: wyan
- "Music" or performance space (actual form tbd)
- Storage, shelves
- Pre-move (early removal of excess kit to 447 or give away): Thomas/tgreer
- Kitchen, quiet room: Marc B.
- Workshop: (Duffy?)
- Social area:
- Lobby area:
- Agree on Cremer St restoration with landlord
Our Cremer Street lease ends on the 30th April.
The actual move
- Transport: Thomas/tgreer
- Unloading: Sam/Eithin
- Deadline: 13th/14th April
PHASE X: Not Time Critical
- organise water & gas