Jump to navigation Jump to search
General space news
- The Hackspace AGM will be held at the end of July, there is a survey you can fill in if you plan to attend to assist in venue and date arrangements. Adopting the new constitution, electing new directors, and renaming the company will be included on the schedule. 
- There was significant discussion about the status of the members beer tin (and it not re-cooperating the amount of beer that is purchased), no firm conclusion was reached. 
- Sam has reorganised the laser offcuts and posted some possible guidelines of what is useful. 
- The hackspace has purchased a pallet of club mate which will arrive on Monday 20th and be available for sale to members, for £1.25 a bottle or £25 a crate. 
- Next Wednesday 22nd is the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group from 19:30 to 20:30.
- Kussic is planning another Hacking Hacking workshop on Open Source & Data Mining. 
Recently added projects:
- No new projects this week.
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- No new items this week.