Pledge: Knitting Machine
We have a Brother KH-950 Knitting machine!
It can be hacked to knit over usb and to work automatically. This means you can 'print' pixel art in wool form!
Story so far
- Knitter won on a well-know auction site
- Got a very strange look from the seller when I collected it "Is it...for you??!"
- Briefly set up in Derby and ran for two minutes before the smoke escaped
- Fault identified as a failed capacitor in the PSU. Spare cap will be collected from a well-known high street electronics company on Tuesday 5th July
- Should be delivered to the Space on Sunday 10th July
- New caps have been fitted and the machine powers up without smoke
Please could all pledges now be settled by transfer to the HackSpace account, with the unique reference "KNITTING".
£10 Ciarán-- PAID
£40 Solexious-- PAID
£10 Dave Durant-- PAID reference ""
£30 zoe-- PAID reference "knitting machine from zpl"
£10 kevin-- PAID reference "FFED910200922B9FC7"
£10 Artag-- PAID reference "FFED910200922B9FC7" (sorry, saw the change too late)
£30 nigle-- PAID
£20 tomwj-- PAID reference "KNITTING" --Tomwj 14:00, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
£40 mattp-- PAID (reference PLEDGE)
£10 --dsikar-- PAID
£10 jasper-- PAID ("KNITTING")
£20 timrichPAID but fluffed up the reference, its blank.
£10 gausiePAID by solexious to close pledge
Paid : £250
Left over cash (if any) will be used for maintenance/repairs.