Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
I do science, with LAYZORS.
contact : ciaran [[dot}} mooney [[at}} gmail.com
Will gladly accept help and advice for completing the following.
- Finish my binary clock
- Make Cigar Box Guitars
Build a wormery- Bought one instead, good ol' Barnet got me ~30% off.
- Build "Charging Box" for various gadgets.
- Build Solar Charger (lead-acid, non-portable).
- Sew new panniers
- Build a simple/cheap and open-sourced solution spectrometer for schools.
- Build a rep-rap.
- Sew an apron for cooking, for working on bicycle and for the girlfriend.
- A Spoken Language
- How to use an arduino and/or microcontrollers.
Things Done at the Hackspace
Things I would have been unable to do anywhere else.
- Repaired my panniers fabric mounting, with manly rivets and hand-cut sheet metal.
- Made a binary clock with Arduino
- Learnt how to use an Arduino
- Learnt some C/C++
- Made a USBtinyISP from Adafruit, with some help from fellow member Napalm.
- Designed and laser cut a picture frame for Girlfriend's Xmas Present
- Printed Owl headphone wraps, and a Queen chess piece on the laser cutter.
- Sewed a spanner/tool holder on the sewing machine.
- Repaired the clips my panniers.
- Failed to make a "clapper switch".
- Made a King chess piece on the Makerbot