Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Pledge: 3D Scanner
We are looking at purchasing a Photon 3D scanner for the space
This scanner is now available from the Matter & Form Store
Pledge leader: Mark Steward
- The item itself: CAD 399 = £260
- VAT @ 20%: £52 (est)
- Postage and packing: £52 (est)
- Conversion: £10 (est)
- Total: £374
- 10% leeway: £411
- A working 3D scanner. Unlike the one we have.
- High resolution scan created with a high definition camera and dual lasers.
- Easy folding design makes storage or transport simple.
- Quick scans. Multiple quality settings can be chosen but an average scan is 3 minutes.
- Looks awesome. Shoots lasers.
- Scan objects up to 190mm x 190mm x 250mm (7.5" diamter x 9.75" height)
- Dual stepper motors for full software control over the scan bed and the z-axis.
- See the point cloud being captured in real time!
- Full version of software included for PC or Mac (Linux currently in beta).
- .STL, .OBJ, and point cloud .PLY formats
- £25 -- Hipster
- £25 -- Ian Lewis
- £25 -- Ian Henderson
- £25 -- Dean Forbes
- £25 -- CorpoWombat
- £20 -- timS
- £20 -- Marc Barto
- £25 -- Necati Sahin
- £25 -- Ulisses
- £30 -- JamesGeddes (talk) 12:01, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
Running total: £245
Approximate target: £374