Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Pledge: Bench grinders
We are looking at purchasing two bench grinders for the space for the space. Pledge opened: 7/4/2014
Pledge leader: User:Mr_Ed
- Bench grinder
- SiC wheel suitable for grinding Aluminium
What we get will depend on how much money we can raise:
- Option 1 £177.57
* Two 8" bench grinders. 2x £77.99 (inc VAT) = £155.76 http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/clarke-cbg8370l-8-bench-grinder-with-lamp?da=1&TC=SRC-8%20bench%20grinder * One 8" SiC grinding wheel £21.59 (inc VAT) https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/range/guid/3EF31357-91A6-47EC-8476-52365589C0AB
- Option 2 £131.97
* Two 6" bench grinders 2x £57.59 http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cbg6rsc-6in-bench-grinder * One 6" SiC grinding wheel £16.97 (inc VAT) https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/range/guid/3EF31357-91A6-47EC-8476-52365589C0AB
- Option 3 £117.57
* One 6" bench grinder £57.59 http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cbg6rsc-6in-bench-grinder * One lower duty 6" grinder £43.19 http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/clarke-cbg6250-6-bench-grinder * One 6" SiC grinding wheel £16.97 (inc VAT) https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/range/guid/3EF31357-91A6-47EC-8476-52365589C0AB
- Option 4 £77.99
* One 8" steel grinder only
- Option 5 £57.59
* One 6" steel grinder only
- One 6 or 8" grinder with coarse and fine wheel for iron and steel.
- One 6 or 8" grinder with a SiC wheel suitable for Aluminium and other non ferrous metals.
- 8" Grinders come equipped with a dresser.
- What goes in the place of the second wheel on the Aluminium grinder?
- If the funds fall somewhere between the options, we will buy the best grinders possible with the funds from the list given.
Please pay with the reference: GRIND PLDGE
£10 -- Mr_Ed.PAID
- £10 -- Robin
£50 -- Dean ForbesPAID
£20 -- [[User:Ms7821|Mark]PAID
£10 -- IanPAID
£10 -- James BeyerPAID
£20 -- Oliver GreenawayPAID
£20 -- Neil BennettPAID
£10 -- Tom HodderPAID
Running total: £160 Paid: £150