Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Scan QR code on the right for contact details.
Software Engineer (and longest-serving coder) at GroupSpaces. We do group management tools: membership database, sub-lists, email newsletters, event management and tickets, membership payments, wiki, and lots more...
- Ballroom dancing
- music lyrics + tune transcription
- SVG tracing
- many coding projects in many languages
- the occasional talk
- Hackspace, of course ;-)
- Arduino-based robot arm controller
- USB-controllable Arduino-powered 70's-style RGB disco dance floor prototype
- Eventual target: to be an improvement on this one
- Laser-cut and -etched Carcassonne set with jigsaw-style edges, to hold it together
- Robot arm, built from scratch to be fairly strong, relatively light, and generally awesome
- Disco dance floor v2
- UV as well as RGB
- Pressure sensors for feedback and to allow playing games
- Connections between multiple sections
- Decent/powerful controller software
- Actual physical enclosures too