Equipment/W&T Serial Com-Server Highspeed
|Last updated||24 May 2021 22:12:18|
- Power device on; use menu buttons to set the IP address (or let it default to DHCP)
- Use the info menu to get the IP address
- For a port; configure baud rate, serial settings and mode (e.g. TCP with Port number)
- Telnet to that IP address and port
- and you have a one to one mapping with the serial bus.
See the manufacturers website if you want your COM1 or /dev/tty device to be mapped through (http://www.wut.de/e-58www-10-inus-000.php).
Manual is at http://www.wut.de/e-58w3w-10-inus-000.php.