Difference between revisions of "447 Waste"
m (→Other Waste)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 01:09, 8 January 2016
- Binmen have the code for the padlock and thus the bins do not need to be taken out the yard...
- Do not leave waste or recycling out in domestic black bin bags.
We have a 660L bin from Tower Hamlets; pickup is around 7am on Wednesday mornings.
If you change the gate padlock code, you have to call Veolia waste services on 0207 510 0010 and let them know!
We can recycle:
- glass bottles and jars
- food and drink cans
- plastic containers
- mixed card
- mixed paper
- clean food and drink cartons
- aerosol cans
- telephone directories (!)
The big purple bin with the blue lid is for recycling.
Inside the space, please use the small blue recycling bins!
There's a box for batteries by the laser cutter.
- If you have batteries, please put them in here (no bulging Li-ion or Li-Pos, please).
- If you have some free time, please take the batteries to a nearby Maplin (e.g. Liverpool St)
- Collection day - Thursday am (It changes sometimes) by Direct365
- The big blue bin with a yellow lid in the yard is for general waste
You can call Direct365 on 0800 612 9588 or 0845 868 4250, however they didn't recognise the postcode "E2 9DY", and I had to ask them to lookup the account from the company name "London Hackspace Ltd".
If you change the gate padlock code, Direct365 require the code change to be given in writing by email to email@example.com
Located in cupboard, before WC which is near to shutter to backyard.