Archive:Equipment/Bosch skt5102 dishwasher
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Starting the Dishwasher
- Put a tablet or 2 spoons of powder (usually lives on top of the dishwasher). This goes behind the flap in the door of the washing machine.
- Check salt level.
- If salt level low, put more salt in (not sure where this lives any more). There's a panel inside the machine on the right.
- Do not operate the dishwasher without salt.
- If only glasses then move knob to 4 (otherwise leave alone - should be set to 1).
- Push power button
- The machine has finished when the knob has returned to 1 (the light remains on)
- Push the button
- If you have started to unload the dishwasher, please finish (otherwise people will get confused and mix clean and dirty stuff