|When||Alternate Fridays, from 18:30|
|What||Talks and workshops on mathematical subjects|
The London MathSpace is a group which meets every other Friday to discuss mathematics. We host talks followed by questions and discussion.
If you would like to do a talk, please say so here or on our mailing list.
Next Event - Friday 06 Feb 2015
Project Euler maths and programming evening.
The talks listed here are provisional and subject to change.
The next two events will be a series of shorter talks. There is still space if you would like to give one.
20 Feb 2015
|Cameron Dobbs||(to be finalised)||(to be finalised)|
|Matthew Scroggs||Finite Element Methods||(to be finalised)|
|Ruben||(to be finalised)||(to be finalised)|
|Axel Wagner||Geometric Group Theory||(to be finalised)|
20 Feb 2015
23 Jan 2015
- Folding Tube Maps (Matthew Scroggs) - write up
- AI and Bots in Game Design (Martin Clarke) slides
- Regime detection in multivariate stochastic processes (Alex Bolton)
09 Jan 2015
- Voting Theory (Alex Bolton) - slides
05 Dec 2014
- Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange (Axel Wagner) - slides
21 Nov 2014
- Braiding (Matthew Scroggs) - write up
24 Oct 2014
- Flexagons (Matthew Scroggs) - Flexagon templates
If you would like to do a talk, please add it below or post on our mailing list:
|Name||Topic||Approximate length||Other details|
|Matthew Scroggs||How to build a propositional logic robot||20-30 mins||How I built @mathslogicbot and some of the maths behind it.|