The specification for a commercial device, File:Activote.pdf.
Walkthrough of use
- Starting Software
Should the program start on system start up and then pop up the web browser when the usb device is found?
- Loading a lesson
The teacher should be given the option of reusing an old lesson or selecting a new lessonfile.
- Registering students (potentially optional)
- Starting a lesson
- Moving on to the next question/interaction point
- Ending a lesson
- Reviewing a lesson
- Talk to a non-science dept. (check)
- Let down the chemistry dept down gently. (check)
- Assign jobs to (un)willing participants.
Turns out my school was interested in buying a load of these. I will talk to the teachers spearheading the project, as they are well educated in the commerical products.