Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
|Model||Sentry / Servertech.com CW-2H|
|Last updated||23 November 2018 18:30:26|
|Accessories||Cat5 patch leads|
|Location||Above the Lobby|
Questionable health status after usage in 447 Hackney Road.
- usernames 'admn' and 'root' should both work
- Outlet 1 is used for 'fun' things that can be switched of at night, currently the BigClock and Tom's sign in the Lobby
- Outlet 2 currently unused, could be used for doorbot maybe?
- n.b. Not on the UPS
- Although it has 2 ports for temperature and humidity sensors we don't have the actual sensors
- It doesn't do current monitoring.
All on hamming. These are for port 1, for port 2 change the 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
to switch a port on
cd ~jasper/lobbypdu snmpset -v 2c -M +. -c private lobbypdu .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.serverTech.sentry3.systemTables.outletTable.outletEntry.outletControlAction.1.1.1 i 1
cd ~jasper/lobbypdu snmpset -v 2c -M +. -c private lobbypdu .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.serverTech.sentry3.systemTables.outletTable.outletEntry.outletControlAction.1.1.1 i 2