Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
What is it?
London Fragspace is an event group for the LAN parties that are being held at the London HackSpace. This event is open to members and non-members alike.
If you are not a member and would like to attend, please email hfsands (at) googlemail.com with the subject "FRAGSPACE" and your name or attend the Facebook event linked below, just so we can get an idea of numbers.
- Saturday 6pm 5th Dec till Sunday 6am 6th Dec
- London Hack Space Classroom
- Spaces for around 25 people
- No entry free
- First come, first serve
- IRC: #london-frag-space on irc.freenode.net (Webchat link)
Standard Hackspace rules apply plus the following:
- Shower before attending and wear clean clothes, smelly participants will be turned away.
- Don't abuse the network/internet or in any way make it unusable for other hackspace users.
- Keep nerd rage to the non-offensive kind.
- Headphones please! No speakers.
- Be sensible about noise, this is still a work space. (joyful shouting is fine, as long as it's not constant)
- Don't take up more than one table. If we have a lot showing up we may need to budge up to two per table.
- Only bring 1 monitor, if you are using a laptop, either use the built in screen OR a monitor, not both.
- You only get half a table, use it wisely.
We reserve the right to remove anyone for any reason (though we really don't want to do this!), these events are starting to get bigger and better and we can only do that if the rules are followed.
We will be running scheduled big games every 2 to 3 hours throughout the night, these have yet to be decided. Please put all your suggestions here: Here
The Big Game list will be decided a week or so before the event.
Things to Bring
- All associated cables/mice/keyboards/headphones
- 4-way power extension cable
- Network/patch cable of sufficient length. (5m is a good size) There will be no WIFI
- Snacks and drink (Tescos nearby!)
- OS disc/image and associated drivers, because if it can go wrong, it will go
Possible other games! (Add to this)
- Alien Swarm (free)
- L4D / L4D2
- Trackmania Nations
- Argmeggation Advanced (free)
- Call of Duty 2
- Unreal Tournament 4 (free)
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Team Fortress 2 (free)
- Robocraft (free)
- Hawken (free)
- Quake Live (free)
- FEAR Combat
- Homeworld: Remastered
- Supreme Commander
- Planetary Annihilation
- Warcraft 3
- Open RA (red alert)(free)
- Savage XR (free)
- Gary's Mod
- Minecraft - Competitive mod modes such as The Walls, Hunger Games Survival and Super Craft Bros
- OpenTTD (free)
- CraftFighter (free)
- Don't Starve Together Multiplayer rogue(ish) survival game
|31-DEC-2014||New Years LAN|