Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
General space news
- Martin spearheaded the first Tuesday cleaning ritual this week, which was to do a tidy up of the workshop. This was hugely successful, well done to everyone who helped out.
- Jasper has created a hackspace adventure party on the ChoreWars website, turning tidying up tasks in to an RPG style adventure.
- Thanks to Solexious the laser cutter is now back up following its maintenance. The usage fee has been increased to £5/hour to cover increased costs. 
- Some pledges remain outstanding on the knitting machine, this is being collected on Saturday 2nd July. 
- Adrian has found an auction of a large amount of workshop equipment from a school, happening at the end of July. 
- Next Wednesday 6th is the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group from 19:30 to 20:30.
- There is a Sukey meeting in the quiet room this Thursday 7th from 18:00 to 19:00.
- One Click Orgs are having a hack day this Saturday 9th from 13:00 to 19:00 in the hackspace.
- There are two places available on the Redsands Sea Forts trip this Sunday 3rd. 
- Tom would like to know if there is any interest in running a stand at the Makerfair Brighton, entries need to be submitted by Thursday 30th. 
Recently added projects:
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- 1960's portable record player (Robin BH)