Good news - we're almost open and on the move to Wembley! Ujima House is now currently under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to a new space.
We have several regular events that occur in the space:
- First Saturday of the Month 14:00 - Group:Amateur Radio
- Every Wednesday 19:30 - Group:Biohacking
- TBA TBA - Darkroom
- Second and last Sundays of the Month 19:30 - Hackoustic
- 2nd Saturday 15:00 - Group:Lockpicking
- Alternate Mondays 19:00 - Group:London 3D
- Once every 2 months 19:30 - London Hackspace Linux User Group
- Alternate Fridays 18:30 - Group:MathSpace
- Every Wednesday 19:30 - Group:MetalBashers
- 2nd Wednesday 19:30 - Group:Mind Hackers
- Every Thursday 19:00 - Group:Music Hack Space (location varies)
- Alternate Mondays 19:00 - Group:Not Just Arduino
- Every Wednesday 19:00 - Group:PLAYWOOD
- Every Monday 19:30 - Group:Robotics
- Tuesdays 19:00 - Weekly Open Evenings
Using the space for regular meetings
The procedure is pretty much the same for planning an event so please read that guide as well! Note that we currently have a pretty full program of regular events (not to mention one-offs), and we want to leave enough time for event-free periods.
If you would like to hold regular meetings this is what you should do:
- Organise a few one-off events before you commit to a regular schedule, this will help establish the requirements for your event, and demonstrate its usefulness to the community.
- Contact the List with a proposal for a regular event, please include:
- Who (members only, a pre-existing group, how many people, will there be children etc)
- What (quadcopters? chicken combusters anonymous? will you need special equipment?)
- When (time, day, and how often)
- Any other details
- The list will then provide advice on whether we think it's suitable and whether anything should be adjusted. Once a consensus is reached you can put your even in our calendar.
- Run it!