General space news
- This is the first news in ages. In case you hadn't heard, we moved to a new space.
- We recently got more shelves and boxes for member storage. If you don't have box yet get in there quick!
- A new interactive whiteboard has been put up in the classroom
- Jonty has erected a new whiteboard next to the rear entrance for listing broken tools and items needing to be purchased. 
- Andrews and Arnold are sponsoring the space by giving us a free IPv6 only FTTC internet connection, this is now up and running alongside the existing ipv4 only FTTC line.
- It's been proposed to start holding "What do you do?" Talks on every other Thursday (first one planned for 13th June). Very roughly: everyone thinks their job is probably quite boring to other people, but everyone is interested in other peoples jobs. What do all you startup people do all day? What interesting things have you done at work this week? 
- Oni is planning a Sewing Class for 15th June. 
- Alessandro (Zipporobotics) plans to be filming his robot project in the space on Friday 7th June. 
- Sci has been doing lots of work on tidying and organising the wiki: 
- Paddy found unlabelled models in the workshop.  If these belong to you please be aware we have Rules on storing personal items in the space.
- Henry Sands is organising a fund raising LAN Party
- The Makita Chop Saw is in need of a new blade. Solexious is taking charge of getting the replacements.
- Lasercutter still out of action but replacement parts are finally due to be delivered soon.
- The maintainers of the Stratasys FDM 1650 have been given until 13th July to get it working otherwise it's to get chunked. Get in touch with them if you think you can help save this monster 3D printer.
- New Makita jigsaw was pledged for and has arrived.
- Tenyen has offered to donate some chairs. 
- Jonty successfully pledged us a Weather Station. Just waiting for pledges to pay their bids.
- Nick Johnson contributed a vacuum pen with tips and a stencil8 tooling block in polycarbonate to the space
- The pledge for the Donkey Saw was successful. It still needs a little work before it's up and running though.
- Elliot West has donated a hoover.
- Phil has requested to borrow a drill for a day or two. 
- Satelitte Hackathon taking place 8-9th June at Harwell Science Park.
- Tuesday 11th June marks the 20th anniversary of the release of Jurassic Park in cinemas. Dinosaur Party?
Please add a project page for anything here that doesn't have one
- Martin Klang recently started a Kickstarter to fund his OWL Programmable Effects Pedal
- User:Metz will soon be starting on his project to repair his car
- Someone has requested to work on a hoverbike
- The space may be getting donated a new robot arm. This will be headed by User:Mentar
- Hamish Campbell plans to refit an old oil rig lifeboat. Looks like our carpark may not be the place it happens though. :(
- Please update your items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
- No new items this week.
- Please update your items in the Jobs so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
- No new items this week.