Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name:Eugene, aka Mentar
Date joined: April 2012
Bio: Another robotics hacker. Like sustainable technologies and business "hacking".
- NONE, moved to SF!
Future Projects (up for collaborating!)
- Tri-copter VTOL UAV codename: Tiamat
- Rho a robot designed to help teach upcoming young hackers coding and robotics.
- Garden care/monitoring system for the green finger challenged!
- Make a funky yet functional Kombucha vat for hackspace to replace that horrible tasting Club Mate
- HSRDP Hackspace Robotic Development Platform, it's all in the name
- Puppeteer telepresence platform - An open source telepresence project started with NovaLabs
- Staubli robot arm development Working on smarter software for our robot arm.
- HS Hydroponics Helping make our back yard greener
- LED lighting proposal Something to replace the horrible fluorescent tubes that keep breaking and are expensive to replace.
- Access Control Server codename: ACServer part of the Project:Tool_Access_Control/ACNet.
- Autonomous Rover Project codename: ARP collaborating with tryexcept
- Placebo Pets Helping Lea with the electronics her flowerpot, that tells the owner when the plant needs watering, simples!
Stuff of interest
- Once I get around to putting a 3d printer together I want to give a bash at Rostock
- Loving this DIY micro table saw great for cutting PCBs and small robotics parts
Moved to this page