Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Name:Eugene, aka Mentar
Date joined: April 2012
Bio: Another robotics hacker. Like sustainable technologies and business "hacking".
- NONE, moved to SF!
Future Projects (up for collaborating!)
- Tri-copter VTOL UAV codename: Tiamat
- Rho a robot designed to help teach upcoming young hackers coding and robotics.
- Garden care/monitoring system for the green finger challenged!
- Make a funky yet functional Kombucha vat for hackspace to replace that horrible tasting Club Mate
- HSRDP Hackspace Robotic Development Platform, it's all in the name
- Puppeteer telepresence platform - An open source telepresence project started with NovaLabs
- Staubli robot arm development Working on smarter software for our robot arm.
- HS Hydroponics Helping make our back yard greener
- LED lighting proposal Something to replace the horrible fluorescent tubes that keep breaking and are expensive to replace.
- Access Control Server codename: ACServer part of the Project:Tool_Access_Control/ACNet.
- Autonomous Rover Project codename: ARP collaborating with tryexcept
- Placebo Pets Helping Lea with the electronics her flowerpot, that tells the owner when the plant needs watering, simples!
Stuff of interest
- Once I get around to putting a 3d printer together I want to give a bash at Rostock
- Loving this DIY micro table saw great for cutting PCBs and small robotics parts
Moved to this page