Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
General space news
- It has been proposed to separate the Hackspace Foundation in to two entities. 
- Discussion about the webcams and security/privacy took place. 
- The hot water has been turned off in the hangar 23 sink, it can be switched back on temporarily if needed. 
- There is a hackspace BBQ next Monday 25th at 13:00 in Shoreditch Park.
- Next Wednesday 27th there will be the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group.
- Paul has posted about a potential train enthusiasts meetup to visit the DLR on the 6th May, though all the places on this trip have now been taken. 
- There has been some discussion about setting up a VM server in the hackspace (possibly to replace babbage physically). 
- Sci may be lending a keycutting machine to the space. 
- Lathe training sessions have started, the first introduction was at the last Tuesday meet. 
- There has also been some discussion about the state of welding in the space. 
- Billy, Sam and co. managed to get serial access to the Stratasys FDM 1650 3D printer and are currently looking in to getting software for it.
- The Nanodes pledge has been called in, please try to pay your money in before next Tuesday 26th. 
Recently added projects:
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- Two copies of Portal 1 (Renski)
- Spare computer cables (Renski)
- 3 old broken desktop computers (Renski)
- Original Xbox (missing CD cover) (Renski)
- Goodmans ACC2011 Uni-directional microphone (Robert)
- Qwik Tune Automatic guitar and bass tuner (Robert)
- Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G desktop network card (Robert)
- Linksys WUSB54GS-UK Wireless-G USB network adapter (Robert)
- Active XP-5550A A5 pen table (Robert)
- Philips DVP3005 DVD player (Robert)
- There is a Science Museum Late on Wednesday 27th on "The Science of Space".