Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
- Tim has installed a lovely sturdy bench drill.
- Billy has posted an update on the Stratasys 3D-printer. 
- Adrian and Elliot fixed the hot air rework gun, and it's working great now!
- This Saturday 14th is the monthly lockpicking sport session from 15:00 - 18:00.
- The 4th Arduino for beginners workshop will be on this Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th.
- Next Wednesday 18th evening will be the weekly catch-up of the Biohacking group.
- One Click Orgs are having their regular hack day next Thursday 19th from 19:30 - 23:00.
- The Young Hackspace project are holding their next event on Sunday 22nd, focusing on electronic sound and rhythm and the physics of sound. 
Recently added projects:
- No new projects this week.
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- Spraycans, new and used (Layer1gfx)