Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
General space news
- Please could anyone who has taken a parking permit return them as soon as possible. 
- Cool and useful 'One Hundred Things You Didn’t Know About London Hackspace' page added to the wiki - please contribute.
- There is a Sous Vide workshop on Thursday 31st evening. 
- There will be a Lesswrong.com hackday this Friday 1st. 
- The weekly catchup meeting of the biohacking group will take place next Wednesday 6th.
- A 3-in-1 Lathe Milling Machine has arrived, at the moment it is not usable - Abby and Luke will be setting it up this week. Thanks to everyone who pledged for and organised this.  
- Russ, Adrian, Phish and Phil have set up the PCB etching tank, it is now available for members to use. 
- An Environmental Chamber has been loaned and is currently 'on trial' as hackspace equipment.
- Smelting work is continuing. From Billy - "We can work with metals up to the melting points of aluminium. Luke experimented with brass/copper with mixed results, but we don't really have the facilities for bronze-working or iron working yet. We can soften iron to the point of being workable, but it's all a work in progress/learning experience for us."
- The Young Hackspace project held a successful printmaking and woodworking workshop last Friday 25th. .
- The server hardware auctions project have put up the latest set of server auctions, these end on this Thursday 31st. 
- Elliot made some improvements to the spacensus project (aka: 'people counter'). It is now prettier and more sensitive.
Recently added projects:
- Nanode - Ken's Arduino based Ethernet board.
Unusual items that have been left at the space this week:
- Small surfboard
- Sink and hob from a caravan
- Old red bicycle
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- No new items this week.