General space news
- Please could anyone who has taken a parking permit return them as soon as possible. 
- Cool and useful 'One Hundred Things You Didn’t Know About London Hackspace' page added to the wiki - please contribute.
- There is a Sous Vide workshop on Thursday 31st evening. 
- There will be a Lesswrong.com hackday this Friday 1st. 
- The weekly catchup meeting of the biohacking group will take place next Wednesday 6th.
- A 3-in-1 Lathe Milling Machine has arrived, at the moment it is not usable - Abby and Luke will be setting it up this week. Thanks to everyone who pledged for and organised this.  
- Russ, Adrian, Phish and Phil have set up the PCB etching tank, it is now available for members to use. 
- An Environmental Chamber has been loaned and is currently 'on trial' as hackspace equipment.
- Smelting work is continuing. From Billy - "We can work with metals up to the melting points of aluminium. Luke experimented with brass/copper with mixed results, but we don't really have the facilities for bronze-working or iron working yet. We can soften iron to the point of being workable, but it's all a work in progress/learning experience for us."
- The Young Hackspace project held a successful printmaking and woodworking workshop last Friday 25th. .
- The server hardware auctions project have put up the latest set of server auctions, these end on this Thursday 31st. 
- Elliot made some improvements to the spacensus project (aka: 'people counter'). It is now prettier and more sensitive.
Recently added projects:
- Nanode - Ken's Arduino based Ethernet board.
Unusual items that have been left at the space this week:
- Small surfboard
- Sink and hob from a caravan
- Old red bicycle
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- No new items this week.