Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have a great space in Shoreditch, right next to Hoxton station, which is open to our members 24 hours a day, and we hold regular free hack evenings and workshops which are open to everyone.
- Coming up
- You just missed
- Fri 25th March - Young Hackspace
- Wed 23th March - Biohacking / Electrophoresis Box
- Fri 18th March - Git workshop
- Wed 16th March, 18:30 - late - Soldering with Mitch Altman (Open to the public)
- Wed 16th March - Biohacking/electrophoresis-tank-building session
- Sat/Sun 12th/13th March - Maker Faire, Newcastle
- Server Hardware Auction - Temporary placeholder while the auction runs
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Visitors Guestbook
- Member Guides and Library - Useful reading material
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Organisation - About the Hackspace Foundation's legal structure
- Advertising - Resources for spreading the word.
- Faceplant - Don't do this
- Training Directory - A listing of people to approach for training.
- The history of the London Hackspace.